They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and for good reason. As humans we process so much visually that the slightest tilt of a face or glint in an eye can convey incredible depth and emotion. It can return you to a place in the past, visually and emotionally.
I am pleased and honored to shoot portraits for people from all walks of life, for any and all occasions, or for no particular reason at all. Portraits are special - they are visual, tangible memories of ourselves and our loved ones at different points in our lives. Everyone deserves to have those memories captured!
All portrait sessions start at $200/hour and include the following:
- A private Pinterest board shared between you and I that allows us to gather and curate ideas and images that best represent what you see as your "style". This is not required, but most clients find this extremely helpful, as well as enjoyable to create, especially seniors!
- An in-person consultation between you and I in the days or weeks prior to your scheduled session. I enjoy taking the time to meet individually with my client(s) before your session - it serves as an excellent ice breaker for the actual shoot and allows me to get a great feel for who I am working with!
- Editing and retouching - blemishes will be removed, smiles will be brightened and colors and tones are corrected.
- Digital delivery of images 7-10 days after your session; you will have a private, password-protected gallery here on the website to view, share and purchase your images. RT Photography is proud to offer a range of premium prints and photo products through mpix, an American printing company based out of Kansas.
- A print release for your finished images. You will have access to your images directly through a private Dropbox folder. The digital download service RT Photography provides allows customers the ability to print and share their images how, where and when they want - final, edited images will be available for download in both their large, full resolution goodness, as well as in a smaller, web-ready version for sharing to social media.
If you like the images in my gallery, contact me and let's set up a session to capture you and your loved ones!